Perry4Law and Perry4Law Techno-Legal Base (PTLB) have been instrumental in shaping the legal framework for information society of India. They have contributed a lot for the legal enablement of ICT systems in India through their suggestions, recommendations, opinions, views, etc. To make the legal enablement more effective, Perry4Law and PTLB have initiated Cyber Law Training in India.
One of the most effective aspects of legal enablement of ICT systems is the use of ICT for judicial and legal purposes. We have to establish E-Courts In India as soon as possible. Perry4Law and PTLB have also launched an E-Courts Training and Consultancy Centre in India to cater the growing demands for e-courts establishment, maintenance and improvements.
ADR and ODR services in India are also essential aspect of legal enablement of ICT systems in India. To strengthen alternative dispute resolution in India we have to actively use ICT for the same.
The ICT Trends of India 2009 have shown some of the basic weaknesses of Indian efforts in the direction of legal enablement of ICT systems in India. Briefly speaking, India must pay more attentions towards issues like E-Governance in India, E-Commerce in India, Cyber Forensics in India, Cyber Security in India, etc.
Perry4Law and PTLB are providing domain specific and highly specialised Techno-Legal Services in India. Some of our Techno-Legal Services are:
(1) Techno-Legal Services Of Perry4Law,
(2) Techno-Legal Computer Forensics Services In India,
(3) Techno-Legal Cyber Law, Cyber Forensics And Technology Laws Training Of Judges, Lawyers, Corporate Executives, CEO in India,
(4) Crime and Criminal Tracking Network & Systems (CCTNS) Project (CCTNS Project)
(5) Techno-Legal Consultants, Experts And Specialists for National Mission For Delivery Of Justice And Legal Reforms In India,
(6) Techno-Legal E-Learning, Higher Education And Lifelong Learning Consortiums And Partnerships,
(7) Cyber law Consultancy In India, Cyber Law Litigation Support In India And Cyber Law Training In India,
(8) Computer forensics Services In India By Perry4Law,
(9) Techno-Legal Cyber Law Compliance Services In India,
(10) Techno-Legal ADR And ODR Services In India, etc.